Current Life

Peaceful and Blissful

Miss Jo

03Jan84
typical Capricorn
obstinate > compliant
pessimistic > optimistic
introvert > extrovert
planner > spontaneous
dilligent > sluggish
cherish personal time

Desires

White Tees
Black Jeans
Pink PSP/DS
White SideTable
Marie France Treatments
Batam Spa Treats

BlogHop

Kelvin
  • Nize
    Lyd
  • Ru
    Lindy
  • Lingz
    Wiz
  • ChenSi
    John
  • Yao
    Ken

    Ample Time?

    Friendster
  • LarZhaBor
    XiaXue
  • Pink

    Working on NUS Project?

    To Avoid: Shi Hui (Yr2)

    To Catch: Sharon Tan (Yr3), Mui Chan (Yr2), Wen Xiu (Yr2)

    Memories Bank

    > June 2005
    > July 2005
    > August 2005
    > September 2005
    > October 2005
    > November 2005
    > December 2005
    > January 2006
    > February 2006
    > March 2006
    > April 2006
    > May 2006
    > June 2006
    > July 2006
    > August 2006
    > September 2006
    > October 2006
    > November 2006
    > December 2006
    > January 2007
    > February 2007
    > March 2007
    > April 2007
    > May 2007
    > June 2007
    > July 2007
    > August 2007
    > September 2007
    > October 2007
    > November 2007
    > December 2007
    > January 2008
    > May 2008
    > June 2008

    Tok to Me


    Thursday, April 12, 2007

    extremely random.

    Saturday

    This occurred a few days back, and the tune juz continues in my head. its kind of haunting mi. Google search on the lyric on three blind mice coz I realized I DUNNO hw to sing the complete one – im totally deprived of childhood I know, and I was like so elated that I finally know hw to sing and since that night, that tune NEVER leaves ( -_- )

    Three blind mice,Three blind miceSee how they run,See how they run!They all ran afterThe farmer's wifeShe cut off their tailsWith a carving knifeDid you ever seeSuch a sight in your lifeAs three blind mice?

    Tuesday


    Out with yao for some mugging. Had chicken rice.. Not very fantastic but since im damn hungry, who cares if it was nice a not. As wat yao described – it was a peaceful reading meeting, im in my mugging mood while hes in his dvd mood. And the rain was horribly insane that day. I hate rain as much I hate crocodile. Argh. Ohh yao.. We will have more of such outings ya.

    I regret for not bring cam coz u shld see yao – hw engross he is with mr chow with his eyes fixed on the lappy and mouth slightly opened like fish blowing bubbles. Hahaahah.

    Wednesday coming Thursday

    Presentation – not that gd, but at least its over. And I reali wanna kill PAT. Argh.

    Been in my sleeping mood after sch, I slept like dunnohwmany hrs. Dad has been great yday for driving mi dwn to airport. Te reading session wasn’t great coz im far too sleepy.

    Well, I noticed something out of curiosity tho, the words on starbucks table (written in spiral manner) totally desnt make any sense. Try reading ya, u will get lost. Ha.

    Thursday

    Lousy day to start with. No food, only fags. Had some cereal and then mugging progress was wols – worse than that. Haiz. I shift from table to bed to florr and back to the table. I wan to hang myself very soon. Paper is freaking on sat la. Fuck sia.

    -Sign Off @ 5:50 PM :)