Current Life

Peaceful and Blissful

Miss Jo

03Jan84
typical Capricorn
obstinate > compliant
pessimistic > optimistic
introvert > extrovert
planner > spontaneous
dilligent > sluggish
cherish personal time

Desires

White Tees
Black Jeans
Pink PSP/DS
White SideTable
Marie France Treatments
Batam Spa Treats

BlogHop

Kelvin
  • Nize
    Lyd
  • Ru
    Lindy
  • Lingz
    Wiz
  • ChenSi
    John
  • Yao
    Ken

    Ample Time?

    Friendster
  • LarZhaBor
    XiaXue
  • Pink

    Working on NUS Project?

    To Avoid: Shi Hui (Yr2)

    To Catch: Sharon Tan (Yr3), Mui Chan (Yr2), Wen Xiu (Yr2)

    Memories Bank

    > June 2005
    > July 2005
    > August 2005
    > September 2005
    > October 2005
    > November 2005
    > December 2005
    > January 2006
    > February 2006
    > March 2006
    > April 2006
    > May 2006
    > June 2006
    > July 2006
    > August 2006
    > September 2006
    > October 2006
    > November 2006
    > December 2006
    > January 2007
    > February 2007
    > March 2007
    > April 2007
    > May 2007
    > June 2007
    > July 2007
    > August 2007
    > September 2007
    > October 2007
    > November 2007
    > December 2007
    > January 2008
    > May 2008
    > June 2008

    Tok to Me


    Friday, November 24, 2006



    yes, one of my fav songs - and it perfectly fits in my situation now.=(


    Do what you do, what you say, what you feel
    Do what you do, let your hands that can heal
    Do what you do what you say what you feel
    Do what you do, let your hands that can heal


    Sometimes life can be a burden
    Tryna stay one step ahead
    I feel the world upon my shoulder each time
    I'm standing out on the edge
    And my hopes have all deserted me
    Like they washed away in the sand
    And it's hurting my pride
    Tryna survive
    But i know i stand a chance


    When you lay your hands
    Oh yeah
    'Coz it's the only thing I have that still makes sense
    (Oh baby, when I'm calling out)
    Give me love and affection,
    Keep telling me, show me the way.
    (Oh, if you see me falling down)
    Lift me up from the shadows
    Will you take me away to a better place?
    (And when I'm in my darkest hour)
    You're by my side, to turn the tide,
    Until the suffering fades.
    When life is getting me down,
    getting me down, i'm close to defeat,
    Come and lay ur hands on me.


    Feel this road is getting longer now
    And i'm too far away from home
    Still I gotta keep on moving on
    But I can't do it on my own
    Baby keep my head above water
    Help me swim for my life
    'Coz the game is getting harder
    The strain is gettin stronger
    And I can only face the fight
    When you lay your hands


    Oh yeah
    'Coz it's the only thing I have that still makes sense
    (Oh baby, when I'm calling out)
    Give me love and affection,
    Keep telling me, show me the way.
    (Oh, if you see me falling down)
    Lift me up from the shadows
    Will you take me away to a better place?
    (And when I'm in my darkest hour)
    You're by my side, to turn the tide,
    Until the suffering fades.
    When life is getting me down,
    getting me down, i'm close to defeat,
    Come and lay ur hands on me..


    'Til I'm healed again,
    Rediscovered my strengths,
    Those bitter blues are gone...
    Oh, gone...
    (Oh baby, when I'm calling out)
    Give me love and affection,
    Keep telling me, show me the way.
    (Oh, if you see me falling down)
    Lift me up from the shadows
    Will you take me away to a better place?
    (And when I'm in my darkest hour)
    You're by my side, to turn the tide,
    Until the suffering fades.
    When life is getting me down,
    getting me down, i'm close to defeat,
    Come and lay ur hands on me.

    Come and lay your hands on me.

    -Sign Off @ 7:27 AM :)