Current Life

Peaceful and Blissful

Miss Jo

03Jan84
typical Capricorn
obstinate > compliant
pessimistic > optimistic
introvert > extrovert
planner > spontaneous
dilligent > sluggish
cherish personal time

Desires

White Tees
Black Jeans
Pink PSP/DS
White SideTable
Marie France Treatments
Batam Spa Treats

BlogHop

Kelvin
  • Nize
    Lyd
  • Ru
    Lindy
  • Lingz
    Wiz
  • ChenSi
    John
  • Yao
    Ken

    Ample Time?

    Friendster
  • LarZhaBor
    XiaXue
  • Pink

    Working on NUS Project?

    To Avoid: Shi Hui (Yr2)

    To Catch: Sharon Tan (Yr3), Mui Chan (Yr2), Wen Xiu (Yr2)

    Memories Bank

    > June 2005
    > July 2005
    > August 2005
    > September 2005
    > October 2005
    > November 2005
    > December 2005
    > January 2006
    > February 2006
    > March 2006
    > April 2006
    > May 2006
    > June 2006
    > July 2006
    > August 2006
    > September 2006
    > October 2006
    > November 2006
    > December 2006
    > January 2007
    > February 2007
    > March 2007
    > April 2007
    > May 2007
    > June 2007
    > July 2007
    > August 2007
    > September 2007
    > October 2007
    > November 2007
    > December 2007
    > January 2008
    > May 2008
    > June 2008

    Tok to Me


    Wednesday, August 02, 2006

    Badminton was supposed to be a bonding session for the two of us... definitely not a taxing one. Well, to our least expectation, we have an uninvited player – the ultimate pro. *maybe our judgement is biased la coz we haven been playing for ages and no doubts, we reali played like shit. We were thrashed like …. Fuck. Haha, ver and I ran like mad while the pro stood dwn there and played. Guess, we were the clowns that night.. he was entertained by seeing us running for the shuttle cock and at the same time, bored by our skills. All that I know… at the end of the day, I hold on to my belief that sleeping is the best exercise. Is not that I regretted playing badminton.. it was fun and it reminded mi of my sec sch days when I trained fucking hard for tournaments… juz that my body has been in resting mode for 5 yrs (okie.. I know im lazy) cant take it… my whole body ache like crap now. From the neck to shoulder to back to butt to thigh and even my toe got a blister – what could be worse?

    Lets tok abt my JB trip.. we woke up at 2pm. Late but somehow I expected it coz the nitez b4, we were watching FD3 till5plus am. Everything was smooth, no traffic and human jam. We reached JB ard 3.30pm, bought out movie tickets – lake house, 7plus show. Had a nice lunch and shopped. Din buy anything even though everything is on sale. Tried to get a shoe which apparently not destined to get any today coz there was no size for the two models I like. Not pissed coz im quite sianz over my PMS. However glad that ver got his. At least I got something I always wanted – nail colours, 3 diff bright colour – yellow, pink, orange. Gonna change my colour soon. Come to think of it.. i love the collection of nail colours I have. Lake house was nice – dun based on my review coz im a love story freak. It’s a movie that will set mi thinking for quite some time – even I know its unreal but I was hoping it will happen – fairy tale I name it.

    Ver finally got the box done.. he has been doing it for quite awhile. I need to pack the room alr. Nitez everyone.

    Btw.. im like soooooooooo fucking pissed with the whole modular system. No clue on what to do. Lost like fuck. Hate the feeling have no control. Read so much on the system and yet still blur. Fuck it la.

    -Sign Off @ 2:49 AM :)