..too old to feel the truth..
a man tells you : I love you
*and yet he flirts with another woman
a man tells you: I onli need you
*but when hes lonely, he looks for another one
a man tells you: i wan to make you happy
*before u know it, he makes another mistake again
a man tells you: You are so beautiful
*he turns ard and says the other gal that she has loving voice
a man tells you: I will be faithful
*but then he does things to hurt you
a man tells you: You know how i feel abt u
*in fact, his contradicting actions confuse you
a man tells you: I will restrict myself from calling that gal
*but no evidence is shown
a man tells you: im reali sorry
*when he alreadi destoryed the trust btw the two of you
a man tells you: I will do anything to make us work out
*next thing you know, hes attempting things to ruin the love
______________ (-_-) ________________
i tot.. i can trust you 100%
i tot.. i can reply on you for life
i tot.. i can love you more each day
i tot.. i can devoted totally to you
i tot.. i can make plans for future
i tot.. i can live on without fear
i tot.. i can be ur happy bride
i tot.. i can be happy everyday
i tot.. i can boost ard having u as my bf
i tot.. yes.. is all thoughts.
_______________ _______________