Current Life

Peaceful and Blissful

Miss Jo

03Jan84
typical Capricorn
obstinate > compliant
pessimistic > optimistic
introvert > extrovert
planner > spontaneous
dilligent > sluggish
cherish personal time

Desires

White Tees
Black Jeans
Pink PSP/DS
White SideTable
Marie France Treatments
Batam Spa Treats

BlogHop

Kelvin
  • Nize
    Lyd
  • Ru
    Lindy
  • Lingz
    Wiz
  • ChenSi
    John
  • Yao
    Ken

    Ample Time?

    Friendster
  • LarZhaBor
    XiaXue
  • Pink

    Working on NUS Project?

    To Avoid: Shi Hui (Yr2)

    To Catch: Sharon Tan (Yr3), Mui Chan (Yr2), Wen Xiu (Yr2)

    Memories Bank

    > June 2005
    > July 2005
    > August 2005
    > September 2005
    > October 2005
    > November 2005
    > December 2005
    > January 2006
    > February 2006
    > March 2006
    > April 2006
    > May 2006
    > June 2006
    > July 2006
    > August 2006
    > September 2006
    > October 2006
    > November 2006
    > December 2006
    > January 2007
    > February 2007
    > March 2007
    > April 2007
    > May 2007
    > June 2007
    > July 2007
    > August 2007
    > September 2007
    > October 2007
    > November 2007
    > December 2007
    > January 2008
    > May 2008
    > June 2008

    Tok to Me


    jobs jobs
    Thursday, September 22, 2005

    Hmm…been a super long time nv blog ya. I wanna to blog so much these days.. but im juz too tired to lay a finger on my lappy. Sucks.

    I started work ya.. in one of the finefood company as a marketing assistant. The company not very big but well established for 17 years in the industry. Well.. wat do they deal with? Too many Italian, French, Spain food products.. ya, all imported stuff.. super costly le. Went to tour in the 4 warehouses.. from choco to pastry to wine to juice to meat.. so diverse. I oso dunno wat am I dealing wif? Hmm.. the first day of work.. not too bad. The office area not big oso.. I got my own desk and printer. Is the best part of everything I guess. If you reali know mi.. I must have a nice office, a proper desk for mi to start working. Heh.. fussy har..

    Ohh.. btw, the names for all the products are so diff to pronoun.. diaoz, im already lousy in pronouncing.. and gng to work for the past few days like gng to the extra courses to learn Spanish, Italian and French. The choco from swiss is reali nice .. haha. =P The three days passed.. fast fast fast.


    Dint go to teach tuition at all for the past 3 days. Too tired. Slept super early on tues – ard 9plus pm.. haha, im not behaving like myself aft I started work. I still prefer night time!! Quite a lot of things to do in the office for the 1st two days.. im rushing but still got. Maybe my GM always give mi sudden shit – e.g. revise pricing b4 going to taka for a meeting, sudden urge to have hamper for xmas etc. diaoz max.

    ** btw.. quite disappointed. Both my GM and f&b manager don’t drive. Wtf? Is the company ill treating them? We went to taka for meeting in a cab.. sucks. Ruin my impression of them. Feel lousy aft the meeting. Haiz.

    Hey guys.. gd news!! The PSC called to offer mi the job!! That’s a week ago stuff.. and I tot im not being selected. The office is dammmmmn nice and they have a gym, pool room for the staff to use. Wtf wtf.. im elated.. delighted of coz ya. The office itself scored 9/10 and furthermore.. it’s a public listed company with more than 30 yrs of history.. wowow..


    I say yes to the offer.. and bcoz of that "yes".. I ended in headache. Hmm. Coz im working already..and in order to get the job offer.. I need to quit. Quit aft working for only 4 days? Not frenzly har.. and another issue.. my 2nd rd interview for Creative.. wat happen if I got that job too?? Two big companies – two different industries – two diff job scopes.. wtf. Im lost. Lost lost!! **thks boo for cracking ur head too ya.

    Thurs – life kinda diff.. my whole head kept thinking how to tell my Gm abt the resignation. Hmmm.. anyway.. better get all outstanding job done first. Decided to email her abt my resignation aft my lunch (coz shes on biz trip) and to sms her as well.. in case I email wrongly. (-_-)” she called back from KL.. and asked the reasons why. She sounds nice afterall. Haiz.. did I mention to u.. im the youngest dwn at my workplace – generation gap*.. and all my colleague are behaving weird.. maybe im still new to the company.. the resignation letter is handed up.. and it took effect on the day coz no appointment letter has been signed. Phew! Im gonna take pic of my desk.. lame!

    ** im starting work at PSC next week.. and lyd2!! Im changing jobs again! Ohh ya.. is it smthing to be proub of?? hmmm**

    **I miss u dear!! Muacks.. recalled last nitez “celebration” – seafood food platter.. arrghh.. kinda horrible big.. aiyo!

    ** diaoz.. damn long entry.. sorry. Im kinda long winded..
    last qn: Creative or PSC??

    -Sign Off @ 5:05 PM :)