Current Life

Peaceful and Blissful

Miss Jo

03Jan84
typical Capricorn
obstinate > compliant
pessimistic > optimistic
introvert > extrovert
planner > spontaneous
dilligent > sluggish
cherish personal time

Desires

White Tees
Black Jeans
Pink PSP/DS
White SideTable
Marie France Treatments
Batam Spa Treats

BlogHop

Kelvin
  • Nize
    Lyd
  • Ru
    Lindy
  • Lingz
    Wiz
  • ChenSi
    John
  • Yao
    Ken

    Ample Time?

    Friendster
  • LarZhaBor
    XiaXue
  • Pink

    Working on NUS Project?

    To Avoid: Shi Hui (Yr2)

    To Catch: Sharon Tan (Yr3), Mui Chan (Yr2), Wen Xiu (Yr2)

    Memories Bank

    > June 2005
    > July 2005
    > August 2005
    > September 2005
    > October 2005
    > November 2005
    > December 2005
    > January 2006
    > February 2006
    > March 2006
    > April 2006
    > May 2006
    > June 2006
    > July 2006
    > August 2006
    > September 2006
    > October 2006
    > November 2006
    > December 2006
    > January 2007
    > February 2007
    > March 2007
    > April 2007
    > May 2007
    > June 2007
    > July 2007
    > August 2007
    > September 2007
    > October 2007
    > November 2007
    > December 2007
    > January 2008
    > May 2008
    > June 2008

    Tok to Me


    Sunday, July 17, 2005

    the song that im in love for now..
    "thats when i Love you"

    When you have to look away
    When you don't have much to say
    That's when I love you
    I love you
    Just that way
    To hear you stumble when you speak
    or see you walk with two left feet
    That's when I love you
    I love you endlessly
    And when you're mad cause you lost a game
    Forget im waiting in the rain
    Baby I love you
    I love you anyway
    Cause here's my promise made tonight
    You can count on me for life
    Cause that's when I love you
    When nothing you do could change my mind
    The more I learn the more I love
    The more my heart can't get enough
    That's when I love you
    When I love you no matter what
    So when you turn to hide your eyes
    Cause the movie, it made you cry
    That's when I love you
    I love you a little more each time
    And when you can't quite match your clothes
    Or when you laugh at your own jokes
    That's when I love you
    I love you more than you know
    And when you forget that we had a date
    Or that look that you give when you show up late
    Baby I love you
    I love you anyway
    Cause here's my promise made tonight
    You can count on me for life
    Cause that's when I love you
    When nothing you do could change my mind
    The more I learn the more I love
    The more my heart can't get enough
    That's when I love you
    When I love you no matter what
    That's when I love you
    When nothing baby
    Nothing you do could change my mind
    The more I learn the more i love
    The more my heart can't get enough
    Thats when I love you
    When I love you
    No matter what
    No matter what

    hmm.. when was the last time i blog lyrics... hmm*

    -Sign Off @ 4:46 AM :)